We partner with you to evaluate existing systems, identify gaps and areas of improvement, and develop best-in-class processes. Our practices are tailored to fit your technology environment and business needs.
Analogy of UI/UX
A User interface (UI) is a series of graphics, screens, and visual elements—like icons and buttons which are used to interact with a device.
On the other hand, the overall experience that an individual has while they interact with each and every aspect of a company’s product and the services it offers, is what we refer to as User experience (UX).
UX without UI means the fancy software installed on your extremely fancy looking system, is not at all user friendly in nature. On the other side, a UI without UX is like getting your car painted with the most expensive metallic grade paint, but having a scooter’s engine inside the hood.
Why is UI/UX testing necessary?
While some applications have UI which lacks visual appeal, there could be others which boast of an attractive UI, but lack the required UX. So, UI/UX testing is basically about making sure that the UI functionalities are stable and the application does provide a better UX in the end.
An end to end UI/UX testing is required because of the following reasons:
- To reduce risk of failure of your product.
- To reduce costs that are incurred from unnecessary product flaw rectifications.
- To make the product even better.
- Reduce the margin of errors while the application is live.
- To make product upgradation easy and hassle free.
UI/UX testing at Skytesters
At Skytesters, we have a team of highly capable and experienced testers who help the application owners make sure, that their product Interface and User Experience is always a step ahead of the given industry standards.
We provide both Automatic and Manual UI/UX testing thereby ensuring the maximum quality by all means.
Automatic UI/UX testing
Automated UI testing becomes all the more relevant when the same piece of code is being worked upon by multiple people. We have our own in-house automated UI tests that verify the functionality and stability of the interface.
With the use of advanced automation testing tools and environments such as Selenium, Maven etc, we have gained immense expertise in the automation testing field. Our automation testing features include :
- Functional UI testing.
- Integration UI testing.
- Development of the overall testing environment.
- Development and timely scheduling of automated test jobs.
Manual UI/UX testing
One of the old school approaches to UI testing is Manual testing, in which a human tester performs a set of operations and manually checks the stability of the overall application per the requirement.
We follow certain nimble development methodologies which have helped us in gaining vast experience in tackling different types of development lifecycles. Our manual testing includes:
- Development of the complete environments & sandboxes.
- Manual testing of the unit module and the integrated systems
- Development of the test management workflow & reporting.
Why choose Skytesters UI/UX testing services ?
When you opt for the professional UI/UX testing services from Skytesters, we make sure that you are entitled to the following perks that no other service provider offers:
- We do an end-to-end UI/UX testing of your applications using both manual and automated methods that are based on our in-house developed codes.
- We ensure that your application’s UI as well as functionalities are in accordance with the business process workflow.
- We provide you a detailed performance test of the web UI under various stress conditions using the best in class industry testing practice and methods.
- A guaranteed timely completion and delivery of the test procedures along with the subsequent rectifications required.