We partner with you to evaluate existing systems, identify gaps and areas of improvement, and develop best-in-class processes. Our practices are tailored to fit your technology environment and business needs.
Agile testing is a kind of incremental model for testing. The software is tested in a rapid incremental cycle. This results in small exponential releases, which is thoroughly tested to ensure the maintenance of quality.
How effective is Skytesters’ Agile Testing ?
Change is the only constant thing. And with Skytesters’ agile testing services, you can enjoy the freedom with which new changes can be implemented at a comparatively lesser cost.
Our Agile Testing services assure you the following benefits :
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction by a continuous and rapid delivery of targeted software.
Emphasis is given to people and their interactions rather than the tools and process. The
developers, testers and customers interact with each other at a constant pace.
- Ample amount of time and money is saved.
- An increase in delivery frequency of working software
- More focus is given to technical excellence.
- Late changes to the requirement are always welcome.
Types of Agile Testing carried out at Skytesters
At Skytesters, we follow four types of Agile Testing methods :
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Session Based Testing
- Exploratory Testing
Why opt for Skytesters’ Agile Testing services ?
We have an innovative way of agile testing that brings you the following advantages:
- Minimized cost and time involved in fixing the defects.
- Quality of deliverables becomes the responsibility of not only the testers, but the team as a whole.
- Testing is done not only by testers, but also by developers.
- An early testing of the products that are still in development can be facilitated.
- You can find it much faster and easier to implement new changes in the requirement.